July 19, 2012

Kincaids - Round 23

Sometimes Katherine still couldn't believe she'd wound up here... with Travis Kincaid!  She guessed she always thought that she and Ben Landry would get back together.

But, there was just something about Travis... he appealed  to her on some unknown level!  He made her feel like a woman!

"I know this is fast, but I love you, Katherine Reed.  I want to spend my life showing you how much I love you!"

Katherine was stunned.  "Yes! I'll marry you!" she said excitedly.  This was wonderful!

She could see them together forever!

Ew... except maybe not here.  

Katherine looked around the place in dismay.  It was a total bachelor pad.

"Don't worry Katherine. I'm sure you'll grow to love it! And it's just temporary until we can fix it up!"

Katherine wasn't sure...

But when Travis hugged her, he made her believe everything would work out right.

The next morning, Travis fussed with his reflection.  He looked like a total dweeb, he thought.  But, he wanted to try to look a little less... ragged on the edges... for Katherine.  He wanted her to know he was making an effort to be what she needed!

Taking a deep breathe, he stepped out...

...and saw Katherine in a skin-tight mini-dress and killer heels!

"Oh man!" he breathed as he pulled her into his arms.  He didn't even think he could string together 2 words legibly.

Much later, they collapsed on the couch and cuddled.  "I felt so silly in that outfit," Katherine confessed.  "But I'm glad you liked it."

Travis kissed her head.  "You looked hot! But I want you to be who you want to be.  And I think you look pretty fine right now too.  You look so poised and perfect, it makes me itch to muss you up."

Katherine giggled.  "And I love the way you are.  It makes me feel like I'm living dangerously!"

Travis smiled wickedly.  "Who says you aren't?"

"I love you, Travis."

"I love you, too, Katherine.  I don't want you to change! You're perfect the way you are!"

There was only one thing left to do....

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife!"

"This wallpaper..." Travis started.

"Hey, hey... you said I was perfect the way I was! That includes wallpaper!" Katherine teased.  They'd agreed to compromise on furnishings and decorations.  Alittle bit from each of their styles.

Katherine loved how well they got along together.

It was important with the baby on the way.

Welcome to the world, little Katie!

Katherine woke up first. She'd heard something on the floor boards. 

Shocked, she screamed for Travis.

He'd followed her into the bathroom after calling the police.  No way was he confronting a burglar!

As soon as the police left with their statements, Travis headed over to the crib and cuddled his daughter, Katie.  If anything had happened to her, he didn't know what he'd have done!

Katherine came closer, crying.  "They took all the chairs! The couch... I can't believe it!" She sobbed uncontrollably.

Travis gently pulled her close.  "They got things, Katherine.  What's important is our family and we're all safe. We'll buy new chairs. We're redecorate the whole house.  We have each other."

But even Travis was unsettled as he stared out the window, searching for the darkness for any threats.

Happy birthday Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!