July 7, 2012

Carters 5 - Round 23

Daniel couldn't believe that after everything he had put Jane through, she was actually here with him!  And amazingly, he just couldn't force himself to make a move!  He sat, staring at his garage door, petrified that he might say or do something wrong that would send her running away from him.

"Daniel?" Jane asked hesitantly.  "Did you change your mind?"

"No!" Daniel turned to face her.  "No! Of course not.  I just... I just want to do this right."

Jane placed her hand on his leg.  "I think the first step is to kiss me again..."

"No! Wait!  Here, get out."

"What?" Jane asked, confused.

"Just get out a second," Danny said as he leaned over and unlocked her door.    Hurriedly, he jumped out and ran around to Jane's side to help her out.

"Danny? What's going on?" Jane asked.

Daniel pulled her into his arms.  "I've been wracking my brain, trying to think of a way to make everything up to you.  To show you how much I love you.  I don't want to do anything to mess this up."

Dropping to one knee, he pulled out his Mom's ring.  "Will you marry me?"

"What?!" Jane asked, alarmed.

"Marry me, Jane.  Let's start over fresh, together.  We were always so good together.  Let's put it behind us and start a life together!"

Jane jumped into his open arms.  It sounded too good to be true!

"I've always loved you, Daniel.  Always!"

Daniel cupped her face.  "I don't know what I did to deserve you."

The bride and groom only had eyes for each other on the beautiful wedding day, surrounded by friends and family members.


And it wasn't that long before a stork visited the happy couple.

Welcome to the family Dane Carter!


(Err.... light on pictures this round!)

And happy birthday, too!

The newborn stage flew by for Jane and Daniel as they cherished the time spent together as a family.

Now all the baby-proofing they did was going to pay off because Dane was starting to play baby-get-into!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!