May 20, 2012

McMillans (3) - Round 22

Sarah hugged Lawrence tight.  "I'm so glad she's home," she said excitedly.  "I've missed my little girl!"

Lizze glanced around her home.  College had been great, but now it was time for the real world...

What was she going to do with her life?

First things first, she visited the local pet store & purchased 2 exotic animals.

Mint Tea, male, & Pink Diamond, female.  (This is what happens when I let my 7 year old loose on the game! I wind up with pink & green Persian cats!  I think Lizzie can pull them off, though!)

Lincoln hopped into the jacuzzi, surrounded by beautiful girls.  "Well, ladies, what..." he trailed off as all the girls swooned and got out, rushing towards his sister and two... cats?

"Oh how cute!" Charity McMillan squealed.

Theresa Reed bent down to stroke the green one.  "It's so soft!"

Lincoln sighed.  Crap! What bad luck!

Lizzie, on the other hand, was having wonderful luck.  She'd never realized what a hunky man-maid they had.  She could think of quite a few things she'd like to try with him!

And then there was her old flame, Trevor, from university.  She was extra glad when he made a trip or two out to see her.

But, something was missing.  She didn't just want to mess around her entire life.  She wanted someone to take care of her.  To whisk her away!

Nope. Not him. He barely had a penny to his name!

Ew! No way! He was too serious!

Obviously the matchmaker would be no help at all, she fumed.  She'd have to take care of this herself!

Oooo, she thought when she saw the muscles flex under his work shirt.  Too bad he wasn't rich!

AH-HA! Jackpot, she thought happily.  Ray Trevino!  He looked like he would more than be able to keep her happy and spoiled!

He never stood a chance, poor guy, she thought happily after spending the weekend wooing him.

"Hello?" she asked, snapping open her phone.  "Oh, Ray, darling, how are you? I've missed you so much," she said huskily.

"Oh yes, of course, I've been thinking about last night & what you asked.  I couldn't stop thinking about it last night," she said coyly as she saw Derek approach.

"Oh no, I promise not to make you wait much longer.  Yes, darling. I love you, too," she echoed.  Snapping her phone shut & turning towards Derek, she wrapped her arms around him.

"I told you I wouldn't have any problem snapping him up!" she bragged.

Derek kissed the hollow on her neck.  "So you did, so you did! Let's go inside & I'll show you how proud I am of you!"


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Hot man-maid-beefcake for dinner. Niiiiice.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!