May 20, 2012

Goss - Round 22

Junior dropped to his knee that minute he & Summer stood in front of his little house.  "Marry me, Summer.  I've loved you all through college & I can't imagine my life without you in it!"

Summer couldn't wait! She'd dreamed of this day for four long years, never wanting to push or act clingy!

It was a beautiful wedding!

(Her sisters, Meadow & Willow, seemed to express more of an interest in the fish rather than her wedding.)

Summer loved every romantic moment she & Junior shared.  He'd immediately found his dream job & loved going to work each morning.  Summer fretted because despite her education, she didn't have a dream job. 

She loved animals though... so she put her degree to use...

SUMMERS PETS

My first dollar, Summer thought happily.  She couldn't wait to go home & frame this dollar.  Junior was going to be so proud of her!

She'd bought this store from PePe & made it her own!

Even a pregnancy couldn't slow her down!

"Mrs. G - I think we're out of those bowls in the back. You're going to have to order some more," Leo, her stocker informed her. 

"Thanks Leo!"

The store was thriving!  It was so exciting to Summer!  (And me! This is the first time I've ever managed to make a success of any store I opened! Woo hoo! No employees quitting on me!)

Junior danced around the room with Summer when she came home & told him about her good news.

"So, a secret shopper came in - and - " she paused for effect, "he LOVED the place! Can you believe it! I'm going to be in a magazine!"

Junior squeezed her tight.  "I'm so proud of you Summer. But, I really wish you'd take it slower. The baby.."

Summer patted her belly.  "The baby is just fine," she interrupted.

"Ooooh... the baby is coming," she groaned when she arrived home from work.

Little Sunny Goss had made her grand entrance!

But, amidst the snow & the storming, another little one made an entrance that was almost overlooked...


An aptly named kitten, Snow!


Happy Birthday Sunny!

"Now who wants some cake?" Junior asked happily as he took the cake to the kitchen to cut.

And a belated happy birthday to Snow!  Pretty kitty!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your (Sunny's) business! I've never had anything but a home business.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!