May 21, 2012

Carpenters (2) - Round 22

Kennedy sat next to Analeigh, fidgeting.  He had such a crush on her, but didn't know if he should make a move.  She was so different from all the other girls her knew!

"Dad, how can I make a boy like me?" Analeigh asked over a friendly game of chess.

James startled and knocked his pieces over. "What was that?"

Analeigh rolled her eyes.  "Daaaaaad.  I really like him, but he doesn't seem to notice me."

James cleared his throat.  "I think you're a little young to be dating!"

"Daaaaad! I'm, like, 16! I can date!"

"Who says?"  James didn't know if he was ready for his little girl to grow up!

"Analeigh has a boyfriend! Analeigh has a boyfriend!" Jason teased.

Analeigh threw her hands up in the air.  "MOOOOOOOOM!"

Angela peeked her head in the room & sighed. "What is going on in here?"

James ignored Jason taunting Analeigh & pointed his finger at his oldest daughter.  "Did you say she could date?"

"Dear, I think she's old enough to date, unless you want her to wait until she's 30."

Analeigh propped her hand on her hip.  "Yeah, if Aidan can date, why can't I? Because I'm a girl?"

"Things are different when you're a girl!"  James tugged at his collar as both females glared & stalked out of the room.  "Well, they are," he called after them.  "It's different when you're a girl!" 

Aidan hugged Wilhemenia close after she complained about being cold.  If all went well, he thought for sure he could talk her into a little make-out session!

"Aidan Carpenter! What is going on, young man?" Angela scolded after she walked outside and caught her son fooling around with Wilhemenia.

Aidan pushed Wilhemenia away from him.  "Nothing!" he said, voice cracking. 

Angela pointedly looked at the young lady & then at her watch.  "I believe visiting hours are over.  Aidan will have to wait to see you at school tomorrow."

Wilhemenia giggled and walked away swiftly.

Angela shook her head.  "I am so disappointed in you, Aidan. I expected more from you than this type of behavior!"

Aidan rolled his eyes, thankful the night hid his response.  He was just having a good time. It's not like he was going to get married anytime soon!

Although, Aidan felt knocked on his feet when he met Andrea Roennigke.  She sure was something special!

***

Angela kissed Jason hello after coming home from a hard day at work.  She loved her students so miss & would miss teaching next year.  But, she was looking forward to being principal!

Happy birthday Cecelie!

(I love these two sisters!)

Now that she was old enough, there was someone Cecelie wanted to talk to...

"Hey, Parker! Thanks for coming over!"  (Parker was actually Cecelie's top match from the matchmaker & I am digging them together!)

"Hey, no problem! I was actually hoping you would call!"

"You're so sweet!" Cecelie blushed as she leaned forward to peck him on the lips.  (Wow, a first kiss accepted with a daily relationship of 29 & a lifetime relationship of 5!  It must've been LOVE!)

 Sweet, sweet love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!