April 24, 2012

Reeds (2) - Round 21

Rosa absolutely loved being a Mom.  She cuddled Wilhemenia close and sang her a birthday song surrounded by friends & family.

She couldn't believe how fast her little girl was growing!

Rosa was busy with work, but always took time to play with her darling daughter.

Wilson came home, excited to share the news of his promotion.

He didn't want to celebrate, he just wanted to enjoy a nice, quiet evening at home with his family.

 Although invariably the home was full of laughter, music & practical jokes!

Soon it was Rosa's turn to brag about her promotion.

Cennon was the next of the Plant Sims to wither away...

And with death often comes life...

Rosa loved her babies.... she just hated the labor & delivery part!

But it was all worth it when she saw her baby boy William looking up into her eyes.

"Are you sure you have everything ready for class today?" Rosa asked one more time.

"Mom, I told you! I packed everything last night! I can't wait!"

"Are you sure I shouldn't take you!"

"No! I want to ride the bus!" Wilhemenia said excitedly.

"If you're sure..." Rosa said hesitantly...

"Oh I'm sure!"

1 comment:

  1. hahah this family cracks me up with all the plantsims! heh

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!