April 4, 2012

Pai (2) - Round 20

"I missed you so much," Drake said sighing in pleasure as Marisa rubbed his back. 

"I've missed you, too.  It's been so dreadful without you at class!"  Pausing a moment, she tried to casually slip in a bombshell, "I've been thinking about dropping out."

Drake spun around. "Absolutely not!" he said firmly.

"But think about it Drake! Then we could be together again! Really be together!"

Drake stroked her cheek.   "But, I would always feel so guilty that you threw away your education.  We'll be together soon enough."

Marisa tried to turn away. "Will we? Because it feels like we're drifting apart!"

 Drake pulled Marisa back into his arms. "I promise. As soon as you graduate, we'll be married. You can count on that."

Pulling a ring box from his pocket, he grabbed her hand and slid the ring on her finger.

"I promise."

 Marisa gazed at the ring and felt butterflies in her stomach.  Launching herself into his arms, she smoothered his face with kisses.

"Wait until I tell my sisters!" she cheered.

Time flew by quickly.  It took Drake many long hours, hard work, and a good working relationship with his secretary to pull off a major coup - Business Tycoon.

 "This is all thanks to you," Drake said appreciatively.

"Oh no, Mr. Pai.  This is all thanks to your hard work & creativity!  I was just following your orders!"

"Well, suffice it to say I couldn't have done it without you!  Please, stay for dinner!"

1 comment:

  1. Woah! Is there going to be some office type hanky-panky going on here??

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!