April 3, 2012

Harts (2) - Round 20

Fletcher stomped his feet.  "Moooooom... I don't want to do my homework! It's not fair!"

"Come on, Fletcher, I'll help you," Julie said as she stood up. 

Freddie raised his brow.  "Julie, I don't think we should give in since he's throwing a temper tantrum. It's just going to encourage him."  Looking at Fletcher, he added, "Go take a bath and do your homework.  Your Mom needs to take it easy for the baby."

"Dumb baby," Fletcher muttered as he worked his way through his stack of homework.


Welcome to the world little Julianna Hart!

"You're as beautiful as the day I met you," Freddie said as he leaned in close.  "I'm the luckiest man in the world!"

If Julianna was half as beautiful as her Mom, Freddie knew they were going to be in trouble!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like some sibling rivalry is brewing early!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!