February 20, 2012

Sim State Uni - 14th Class Graduation

Upper-classmen Norma Carter, Emily Carpenter & Mandy Steele were ready to graduate.  One of their favorite topics to discuss was boys & the ridiculous freshmen girls.

"Did you see Madison Bertino jump Sabrina Potter after they got in a fight over Matt Hart?" Norma asked.

Emily couldn't help but giggle, but quickly excused herself...

 She had a hot date with none other than Quinn Landry! And she was convinced he might be the one for her!
 So she hadn't offered many objections when he suggested a quick trip to the photo booth.

Mandy picked up the phone and started to dial a number, then hung up again.  What if he didn't want to talk to her? She'd avoided his calls the first few days because she was so embarrassed... but maybe...

Taking a deep breath, she picked up the phone again and this time she didn't hang up.  When Kevin answered, she nervously twirled the phone cord around her finger and breathed, "Kevin? Hi! It's Mandy..."

One of the guys favorite topics to discuss where girls, girls and more girls.  Especially the new freshmen girls!

Wilson stood across the room and watched Norma play pool at  a party, wishing he knew how to bridge the gap that had risen between them.

Late at night, he picked up the phone to talk to her.  At least this time she didn't hang up.  "Hey, I just wanted to talk.  I've... well.. I've missed you," he admitted.

Norma squeezed her eyes shut against the tears.  "What about Carla?" she asked hopefully.

Wilson glanced back and saw Carla watching him.  Turning his back to her again, he said in a low voice, "It's just not the same. I think... well.. I think I might've made a mistake."

Norma took a deep breath and managed to find the words she wanted to say, "Well, call me when you're sure, Wilson" before hanging up.

Wilson hung up slowly, feeling his heart beating wildly.  Maybe there was hope for them after all...

Carla skipped up to Wilson and kissed him in front of the guys.  "Mmmm... see you later, tiger!" she teased.

What was he doing? Wilson thought sadly.

Norma still held the phone that she'd hung up and battled the urge to call Wilson back and tell him that she forgave him and wanted him back.  He'd have to come back to her if they wanted it to work.

Somehow that thought didn't offer her much comfort.

Emily rolled her eyes when she saw Randy flirting with Katy.  Well, at least someone was lucky in love, she thought sourly.

"I don't know why I can't catch a break in love, Archie. It's so obnoxious! First I fell for Jesse, and let's face it! Jesse couldn't be faithful if he wanted to! And then I fell for Ryder! Can you believe he told me he wasn't married?! God! I'm such an idiot!"

Archie looked down at his hands.  "Maybe it's because you're looking at the wrong guys," he said hesitantly.

"Yeah, maybe. But, I can't help it! Guys like Ryder and Jesse... they make my heart sing!"

Archie took a breath and scooted over, putting his arm around Emily's shoulders.
"What about guys like me, Emily? Do you think I could make your heart sing, too?"

Emily felt her heart start to beat wildly at the suggestion.  "I don't know, Archie. I really like you... and you're cute... but... what if there's no passion?"

Archie raised his eyebrows.  "Only one way to find out," he suggested as he leaned forward.

Heather was tired of watching Caleb mope over that bimbo Sabrina.  "Caleb! She wasn't worth you anyways!" she said.  "You wouldn't be happy with her! You need someone that wants what you want out of life!"

Caleb grumbled, "Yeah, and who would that be?"

"Me!" Heather said, her voice cracking as she threw herself into his arms.  "You know I love you! I've loved you all along! Give me a chance!"

Wilson ran into the cafeteria, looking for Norma.  Seeing her, he fell down on one knee.  "I know you can do way better than me! I'm egotistical, at times selfish, grumpy in the morning, and I'm not smart like Caleb.  But, I love you and I could love you better than anyone out there!"

Norma's breath caught in her throat and she sank to her knees, wrapping her arms around him.  "I love you, too, Wilson! I love you, too!"

Randy kissed Katy deeply, never wanting the moment to stop.  "Come back with me to Paradise Bay," he asked.  "I think we'd be happy together!"

Katy stroked his cheek.  "I'll think about it, Randy. We haven't known each other long.  I love you like crazy, but I just don't want to rush into anything..."

Jesse watched all his friends pair off and hook up with their "true love."

He thought it was baloney!  There was no way one guy could ever be happy with just one chick!

And he wasn't even the least bit interested in trying...

But, one thing was for sure, they'd all graduated & it was time to get back to the real world...

Sim State Uni - 15th Class Graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!