January 16, 2012

Carters (6) - Round 17

Rosa couldn't wait for graduation.  She wanted to see Wilson again!  It'd only been a short while... but she hadn't heard from him at all.  She worried he might've changed his mind about her!

Brittany hugged Alec.  "I'm just not ready for them to grow up," she said sadly.  "What are we going to do when they leave the nest?"

Alec scoffed. "As if they'll leave. We'll be taking care of them until we're 80!"

Brittany laughed. "I hope so! I'll miss them too much!"

But Alec looked out the window at his daughters playing water balloons.  It felt like just yesterday they were little girls playing make-believe.

 Now they were close to being little women!


 Rosa left with a heavy-heart.  It was hard to leave her Mom and Dad. But, it was exciting, too.  She was going to see Wilson again!

Norma leaned over and kissed Caleb Johnston.  "Thanks for helping me with my lesson."

Jesse stormed over.  "What the hell Norma! I thought we were an item!"

Norma rolled her eyes. "As if, Jesse. I hear the rumors around school. You date anything with a skirt!"

Jesse shoved Caleb out of the way. "Move it, jerk!"

Caleb nervously glanced around.  "Ummm... I should go..."

Norma sighed as she watched the guys leave.  What a mess.

"Well, that went well," Phillip commented.

Norma play-punched his shoulder.  "Oh shut up Wilson. What am I going to do?" she whined.

Phillip shrugged.  "You're a beautiful girl, it'll work out..."


Norma glanced over. "Yeah, I guess."  She was glad that she and Phillip had stayed friends.  Sure, they'd flirted a little, but that was done with.

Marissa hadn't seen anyone at her birthday party that she thought was cute. So, she called up the matchmaker to find her a match.

Drake Pai! She was shocked.  There were rumors about him at school... about his weird family...  There must be some mistake, she thought nervously.  (I love the look on her face! It's like she's saying, "Ummm... no....")

Gloria followed Jesse out.  If Norma didn't want him...

...then he was fair game!

1 comment:

  1. Marissa is beautiful! Lol for the poor Drake Pai XDDD!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!