December 11, 2011

Sim State Uni - 10th Class

 The Sim State Uni - Class of 10 threw themselves into their studies. 

Anthony & Charles liked to get their term papers out of the way right away, while Sarah and Lawrence spent most of their time goofing around.

Anthony, Conrad, & Charles were all knowledge Sims who spent much of their time in group studies, writing term papers & working on their assignments.

It didn't take long for Sarah to make her move on Lawrence.

Sharon & Anthony took a little longer to connect.  Sharon had waited long enough for Anthony to make a move!  So she made the first move...

"You mean, you like me?" he asked, surprised.

Sharon rolled her eyes.  "Yes! That's what I've been trying to tell you!"

Anthony stuttered, "I've had a crush on you since high school! I just didn't think you liked me!"

Sharon leaned in really close, "What do you need? A signed memo? Now kiss me already!"

Conrad watched his friends pair off and felt left out.  He hadn't met anyone at school yet that he really liked...

Charles watched Anthony kiss Sharon's arm.  "Oh man, get a room!" he muttered.  Testily, he grabbed a book and tried to study.

"Hey, you're not mad at me, are you?" Anthony asked as they sat down for breakfast. 

Charles sighed.  "No, I'm not mad.  I just... it's just hard... you know? I guess I'm just jealous!"

Anthony laughed. "Your time will come, Charles!"  Then, leaning forward, he whispered.  "I'm proposing tonight. Wish me luck!"

Charles shook his head.  "I don't think you need any luck whatsoever. That girl is ga-ga over you!"

Anthony laughed. "Ga-ga... is that a technical term."

"Yup. Look it up." Charles joked.

Charles was right. Sharon was ga-ga over Anthony and immediately said yes.

Lawrence proposed as well.

"I invited my family over for you to get to know later..."

Lawrence glowered at Sarah as they hung out with his family. 

"What?" she asked, perturbed.

"Do you mind scooting away from my Dad, maybe?"

Sarah shot him an annoyed look.  "Hey, I was sitting here first! He just came & set in front of me!"

Austin made a funny face. "I'm sorry, I'm just so old. I needed something to lean back on! Pardon me, dear."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!