December 16, 2011

Reeds - Round 15

Charles was glad to be back home! He couldn't believe how much he'd learned at college...

 ...and now it was Ralph's turn to have a go at Sim State Uni.  Charles was glad he'd had a chance to say goodbye before Ralph headed off.

Charles had tried the dating websites with no luck.  It seemed like no matter who he met, it just didn't feel right.  Then, one day after coming home from work, he'd seen a beautiful woman outside checking out his newspaper.

There had been an instant, sizzling attraction between both of them.

 She didn't protest when he'd leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. 

 Cheryl came over daily to hang out with Charles. They became inseparable...

"I'm in school studying to be a teacher.  I can't wait to make a difference in their lives!"



"That's really amazing of you," Charles told her.


"What about you?" she asked.  "You're a doctor now, but what did you want to be when you were little?"


Charles laughed. "I think I always wanted to be a doctor! I've always had this... thirst for knowledge... and it just seemed natural that I should us all that information for good.  To help people. That sounds corny, doesn't it?"


"Are you blushing?" Cheryl laughed.  "That's so cute!"

Charles felt so embarrassed.  To make up for it, he leaned forward and kissed her.  One thing led to another...

 "Are you sure this is what you want?" Charles asked.  "I don't take this lightly..."

Cheryl smiled as she cuddled against him in bed.  "Bring it on, baby!"

The next morning, Charles couldn't keep the smile off of his face.  "You should bring some stuff over, that way you don't have to go home every morning to get ready for work."

Cheryl's belly flipped.  "Are you asking me to move in with you, Mr. Reed?" she teased.

Charles stroked her cheek.  "I couldn't think of anything I'd like more, Cheryl. I love waking up and seeing you. I'd love to see where we could go from here..."

Walter stroked Claire's cheek.  "I have to go to work.  I'll see you when I get home."

Claire smiled. "I'll miss you!"


2 comments:

  1. The last two photos were beautiful, on after another :). Good luck to Charles :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when sims find love in unexpected places.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!