December 31, 2011

Reeds (3) - Round 16

 "Come on, babe.  I want to carry you across the threshhold!" Ralph said as he hoisted Kate up. 

"Don't drop me!" Kate laughed as her fiance literally swept her off her feet.

"Are you ready for company soon-to-be Mrs. Reed?"

Kate gazed into Ralph's eyes.  "More than ready! I can't wait!"

 Natalie looked at the pictures afterwards and said that it was like a fairy-tale wedding.


 And the honeymoon!

 Ralph rubbed Kate's belly and smiled up at her.  "That must've been some honeymoon!" he joked. 

 "I'm so proud of you honey!  I can't believe I'm going to be a grandma!"

Kate hugged her Mom.  "I know! I'm so excited! And Ralph has been great!"

He tried to make me breakfast one morning...
 "Suffice it to say, it didn't turn out well!" she laughed with her Mom.   "But, he wanted to take care of me... and that was so wonderful!"

"No, Ralph! It's delicious! I can't even taste the burnt part!" Kate had assured him.

Ralph looked dubiously at the pancakes. "I don't know... I know I taste the burn..."

***

Kate delivered a beautiful baby boy.  "We'll call you Walker! I can't wait for your daddy to get home!"

 Ralph was so happy and content.  A loving wife, a beautiful baby boy...

"To family," Kate toasted.

"To family!"

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha, Ralph is so sweet XDDD! Good luck to little Walker :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't taste the burn either if my husband was making pancakes for me. hehe! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!