December 31, 2011

Goss - Round 16

 Lily hugged Gabe in front of her new home.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"It's lovely.  I love your home!"

Except that seemed to be a problem.  This was Gabe's bachelor home and he didn't seem eager to change much.

And Lily didn't have a job.  So, she spent a lot of time alone.  The house was so quiet without her kids...

...And incredibly lonely.

Lily just didn't know what to do with her time!

 "Come on, what's the matter?" Gabe asked, frustrated.  "Just tell me!"

Lily sighed.  "I don't know Gabe.  I'm just so... sad..."

"Well get over it! You're not wishing you were still with Levi, are you?"

"No! Of course not! I'm happy here! With you.."

"Well, you have a funny way of showing it," Gabe groused.  He was so frustrated with Lily's moping around the house. 

 Lilly sighed.  She just wished she knew what was wrong!

Gabe hummed as he walked up the front steps.  Flowers. They always tended to put women in a good mood. 

"Lily!" he called.  "Come on, go change out of the bathrobe. We're having a dinner party! Of yeah, and roses!" he exclaimed as he handed it to her.

"A dinner party?!" she screeched. "But I'm not ready!"

"So you really don't remember anything from before your accident?" Claire asked. 

Trevor hushed her.  "Quiet!"

Claire whispered back, "What... I was just asking what we were all thinking!"

Gabe just watched Lily to see how she reacted.  He was curious himself. 

"Umm..." Lily said, clearing her throat.  "I kind of remember the people... and I sort of remember the things that happened in my life... I just don't feel like I used to... That doesn't make sense."

"I would die if I couldn't remember my kids!" Claire added.

"Umm... let me go check on dessert," Lily said abruptly as she cleared her dishes.

"Was it something I said?" Claire asked.

 "Come on baby," Gabe said as he attempted to cuddle with Lily.  "We're not supposed to be acting like an old married couple.  I'm in the mood..."

Lily glanced over her shoulder.  "Well I'm not. I'm trying to go to sleep."

"Fine!" Gabe plumped his pillow and turned his back to her.

Lily sighed.  She thought that everything would magically be better when she left Levi's house. But, there were just as many problems here as there were there! What was she going to do?

 Gabe had hit his boiling point.  "Look! I don't know what the deal is. I've tried to be understanding. I've tried to make things work.  But you need to make a decision. You either love me and want to go forward or you don't and you can back to Levi."

 Lily grabbed his hands.  "I don't want to go back there. He's moved on. And I've moved on. I'm with you.  It's just been an adjustment... Going from being a mother and wife to being just a girlfriend..."

 "Well if that's the problem!"  Gabe dropped to his knee.

2 comments:

  1. What is the problem with her? I mean, in the game. Poor Lily :/. I dislike Gabe a lot here: he tired to be understanding? When? I hope all Lily needs is time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grass isn't always greener....Lilly. Erm.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!