November 23, 2011

Sim State Uni - 9th Class

 (Uh oh. I foresee problems since all of the guys immediately heart farted over Veronica Potter, the seductress Romance Sim.)

 Sim State University, Class 09!

 Dana Rodriguez squealed with delight when she saw Joshua Bear walk through the door.  "You made it!" she shouted as she leapt into his arms.

Joshua hugged her tight.  "I did it, baby! I got in!"

Meanwhile, Veronica Potter cornered Tyler McMillan in the computer room and kissed him for all she was worth.

"I've been wanting to do that since 7th grade," she gloated.

Tyler was surprised.  Veronica had never shown any interest in him before.  But, wow! She could kiss!

(What? A scorching kiss like that & neither one of them are in love.  Geez!  Veronica... you're going to be a trouble maker, aren't you?!)

Susie Hart found Gunnar and flirted with him.  "I'm surprised you made it! You missed almost the last half of the semester!"

Gunnar shrugged.  "I got a scholarship."

"Oh yeah? For what?!"

Gunnar felt uncomfortable.  "My Dad died..."

Susie' felt awful.  "Oh Gunnar! I'm so sorry!" Grabbing his hand, she kissed it.  "Do you forgive me?"

Gunnar pulled his hand back.  "No big deal.  Have you seen Ellen?"

Susie shrugged. "Yeah, I thought I saw her messing with one of her professors..."

Ellen couldn't believe what an awesome professor she had!  He was young, hot & incredibly sexy! She wouldn't mind taking the A that went with dating him!

Gunnar waited while Ellen talked.  She was so beautiful.  He wanted more than anything to get together with her, but knew that he didn't have a real solid future to offer her.  He could imagine introducing her to his Mother and enjoying monster holidays with the family. No it was best that he just date a girl once & then move on...

Veronica walked past the kitchen and then stopped.  Leaning back, she checked out the streaker that had stopped to grab a bottle of water.

Sauntering over, she looked him up and down.  "Must be hard work streaking around in nothing," she teased.

"Hey, it's harder than it looks." He said, then checked her out.  "You should try it some time. Just make sure you give me a call."

"Man. My classes are hard!" Susie complained over breakfast.

"And there's not datable guys in the dorm!" Ellen added.

"Amen to that, sister!" Veronica pouted.

Susie blushed.  "I don't know about that.  Gunnar's pretty handsome."

Ellen & Veronica made eye contact and then looked the other way.  Susie must not have known the score if she thought Gunnar was marriage material.

Ellen reached across the table, "Listen, Susie. Gunnar... well... he isn't going to settle down."

Veronica snorted.  "Been there, done that!"

Susie glanced down quickly.  "Yeah, I knew that. Of course!"

"Thanks for coming over & helping me with the assignment," Ellen told her Professor.  "I just didn't quite understand the historical implications."

He just smiled kindly. "I'm happy to help." Glancing around the busy computer room.  "Do you think there might be somewhere we could talk a little bit more privately?"

Ellen shrugged.  "Sure, we can go in my room."

"Perfect!"

As soon as the door shut, the Professor reached over and swept her into his arms.  "I wanted some privacy because I've been thinking about doing this all evening.."

Gunnar couldn't help himself from hitting on Veronica all the time, even though he knew she was with Tyler.  "You know, he's not into fun & games anymore.  He's expecting to propose to you at the end of the semester.  He's going to want the fairytale forever after... Now me on the other hand... what you see is what you get..."

Veronica waved away Gunnar's concerns.  "Hah, you think just because he hit junior year he's going to go all Family sim on me? No, that pleasure-seeking Tyler I know is still in there!  But, I do like the look of you, too..."

Gunnar was running out of girls to date, so he relied heavily on the local matchmaker.  "The Coach?" he exclaimed in surprise.  "You sent me the coach?"  Gunnar cringed & hoped she didn't make him drop and give her 50.  "I'm sorry, Coach.  It seems there's been a mix-up."

"No sweat, sugar."  She ambled away.

"God! The Coach? I'm not tipping you for that one, he complained."

The matchmaker sniffed.  "You want pretty girl, you give me pretty money."

"Fine. Here!" Gunnar shoved the money at her and waited impatiently.

The matchmaker smiled.  "Now that's more like it! Pretty girl for your 50th date!"

Gunnar was surprised and did a double-take.  "Did you just say this is my 50th date?"  For a moment he felt proud, but then he just felt empty.  All those girls... he didn't even remember their names.. no happy memories of them.

He kind of missed Ellen.  But, ever since she started junior year, she'd been dating that damn professor pretty heavily.  She was talking about forever & golden anniversaries with him.

And Veronica was still seeing Tyler.  Gunnar kicked back in the reclining chair and prattled on about this and that, trying to get a rise out of Veronica.

"Shut up! We're trying to watch the movie!"

"Oh! Forgive me! I'm sorry to interrupt.  Is this a date?"

Tyler just laughed and reached for Veronica's hand.

She turned around and hissed, "Gunnar! Beat it! I'm serious!"

Veronica was dancing in the common area when she felt someone come up behind her.  "Gunnar! You're going to get me in trouble!" She griped. 

"Hey! I'm just dancing with a pretty lady!"

Veronica rolled her eyes.  "Try to keep up, bad boy!"

"Baby got BAAAACK!" the cow yelled from across the room.

Gunnar

Veronica cracked her knuckles.  "I don't need you to fight my battles for me, Gunnar." Veronica stepped forward and thumped the cow in the nose.  "I can do that all by myself!"

"Dana... I've been putting this off... but I just couldn't wait anymore.  We'll be graduating soon and I wanted to know if you move back home with me and marry me."

"Of course!" Dana gushed.  "I'm so excited! Wait until I tell my mom!"

Veronica felt sick to her stomach. She had a choice to make.  Gunnar & Tyler tripped over themselves to talk to her, congratulate her.  And Gunnar was so outrageous! She was just waiting for the day that he let it slip that they fooled around on a regular basis.   She had to pick one or the other.

Tyler was a good man, dependable, smart, kind.  He'd back her up no matter what she decided to do with her life.  But, she knew he wouldn't tolerate her catting around.  He'd caught him Mom with a lover the day before he came to college & she knew he was dreading going home.

And Gunnar.  There was so much she didn't know about him.  He'd always been so secretive and closed off.  He was a just a good time personified.

She just needed a little bit more time to think about it...

Ellen smiled.  "I'm so glad that I have this picture to take back of our time together."  She was trying hard not to cry.  Mature women did not start bawling because it was time to graduate & leave their true love behind.

"You don't need it to remind you.  I mean, what do I have going here for me anyways?"

Ellen blinked.  "What do you mean?"

The Professor just smiled.  "I was kind of hoping you'd take me home with you..."

"Veronica..." Tyler said as he dropped down to one knee.

"Oh my God," Veronica said.  Make him stand up, make him stand up, she fervently wished.  Please don't say it!

"...Will you marry me?"

Veronica stared at the ring like a deer in the headlights.  Perfect analogy, she thought.  She felt like she'd just been hit by a two-ton truck.

Nervously, Tyler held the ring out for her to look at.  Maybe he should've done this when no one else was around.

"... Yes... "

Tyler jumped up.  "Yes? You'll marry me!"  Turning to the group of large, he cheered, "She said YES!"

Veronica looked back and met Gunnar's eyes.  She winced as he just shrugged and went inside.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!