November 18, 2011

Carpenters - Round 12

Audrey moved into her house and gazed at it lovingly.  It was going to be a good, fresh, start.  She felt bad about just picking up and moving out and not explaining what was going on to Whitney and Erica. 

Brett who? She thought when she met one of the guys from her greeting party.

"Hi, I'm Edward Carpenter," the vision had told her. 

Everything she learned about him made her like him more.  He was a pediatric doctor, but his dream was to quit and teach.  What an amazing man! she thought.

 He stayed well into the night. 

Edward glanced up, "Well, I guess I should get going."

Audrey didn't try to hide her disappointment.  "I had a really fun time," she told him.  Flirting, she asked, "So, when can I see you again?"

Edward smiled and replied, "I'll come over tomorrow."

 And so the whirlwind romance commenced...

"Marry me!" Edward asked. 

They had a beautiful, quick wedding. 

"Hush puppies!" Audrey came out and yelled at the dogs.  "No barking!"


 "I promise Audrey. I'm a doctor. I know these things. You are very pregnant!"

"Here, let me rub your back."

Audrey felt so pampered and loved.  Edward really looked out for her.

 "Push!"

Welcome to the world little Marshal Carpenter!

2 comments:

  1. This house seems a fairy-tale. I wonder what plans you have for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another house added to the playlist. :) Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!