September 22, 2011

Steeles - Round 10

Lisa held little Dana and cuddled her.  She couldn't believe how much her life had changed in such a short time period.  At one point, she'd been convinced that she'd never get married and have kids - and here she was - with two kids and a loving husband!

Skylar knew that Natalie didn't like him and tried everything to get her to like him. Finally, one night he'd ordered pizza and sat around talking about college days with her.  She loved hearing the stories of some of the wild parties that he'd had.

"You're kidding!" she laughed.  "He ran down the hall naked?!"

Skylar crossed his heart. "As a newborn baby," he promised.

"I can't wait to go to school!" she said in awe.

 "Sis!" Mason cried when he saw his sister collapse outside the house.  "Skylar! Quick! Do something!"

Skylar frantically tried to feel a pulse.  "Quick! Go call 9-1-1 Mason!"  Fumbling to find a pulse, Skylar begged for her life.  He couldn't lose her!

Just then, he felt a small pulse beating on her wrist.  Relief almost knocked him to the ground. 

Lisa woke up groggily.  "What's going on?" she asked.

Skylar hugged her tight against him.  "You passed out when you got home from work.  I thought I'd lost you!"

Lisa touched the side of her head.  Everything felt so foggy.  "I... I skipped lunch.. I think... I just remember being so hungry..."

Skylar resisted the urge to shake her.  "No more work when you're pregnant! I mean it! I was so scared! Mason was so scared! Promise me, Lisa!"

Lisa touched his cheek and looked him solemnly in the eye.  "I promise Skylar. I won't work when I'm pregnant anymore."

Skylar held her tight until she finally squeaked.  "Skylar, I'm kind of hungry... Can we go in and eat?"

 
 "Mom?" Dana asked.  "Have you seen Natalie? She said she'd help me with my homework tonight."

Dana glanced over her shoulder and then to the front door.  Squatting down on one knee, Lisa held Dana's hands.  "Sweetie, don't you remember. She's leaving for college tonight..."

Dana cried darted to the front door and saw Natalie's taxi leave just as she got outside.

Lisa walked as fast as her pregnant body would allow her.  Putting her arm around Dana's shoulder, she hugged her close.

A tear slid down Dana's cheek.  "She didn't even say goodbye."

Lisa hugged her tighter, "She thought you were sleeping, baby."

But, Dana's face was set in a grim line.  "She didn't say goodbye."

 Mason was so nervous that Evelyn Potter came home from school with him.  She'd stayed all night and finally, as she was about to go home, he leaned in and kissed her.

"Will you come over tomorrow?" he asked.

Evelyn touched her lips with her fingers as if she couldn't believe what had just happened.  "Yes!" she answered breathlessly and then turned to run home.

Mason just watched her run off, smiling.

"You the man," Mason said to his reflection a little later. Now he knew why Natalie spent so much time in front of the mirror checking herself out!

Lisa was ready to have the baby! She felt so bloated and swollen and unable to do anything! Skylar had forbidden her to work while she was pregnant.  She knew she'd scared him that day she'd collapsed outside.

 She was so relieved when she delivered little Sharon.  Time to get back to work!

"Mom? Will you drive me to school? I missed the bus..."

"Oh God," Lisa said as she leaned her forehead on the rim of the toilet.


4 comments:

  1. Oh God, definitely O.O! Poor Lisa! And poor Dana ç_ç! Why did the sister go away without saying goodbye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm does me see Lisa pregnant AGAIN? lol must be a family Sim....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. It's all my fault! I want a boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lisa is pregnant again. For a girl who wasn't sure she would get married she's going to have plenty of kids. Poor Dana, she isn't going to be happy with her sister/aunt.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!