September 22, 2011

Downies (2) - Round 10

Audrey was so excited when her first litter was born. She thought it would be wonderful to be able to raise 20 puppies.
 Erick and Whitney were growing up.

 Audrey thought her sisters were so beautiful.  She felt so proud of them.

 Whitney met the cutest boy on the block, Brett. It didn't take too much convincing to get him to go on a date with her... and it was a dream date!

Sighing, she laid back against her pillow and told Erica, "I want a million more dates just like that!"

Erica threw her pillow at her sister.  "A million? I don't think that's possible!"

Whitney giggled and threw Erica's pillow back at her.  "Okay. Then at least 50! Isn't he dreamy?"

Erica made a face. "Eh, he's not really my type."

Whitney giggled again. "Oh yeah, well what's your type?" she demanded.

Erica put her hands behind her head and stared at the ceiling.  "I don't know... Someone smart and funny..."

"Oh blah! So boring!" Whitney teased.  "I'll take my dream dates with Brett over that any day!"

Whitney was so glad her mom worked the hours she did.  That meant she was able to sneak Brett over for most of the afternoon without her Mom being any the wiser.  Erica promised to keep it a secret, but Whitney knew if Audrey found out - it was all over!

Nancy came home and stretched after the carpool dropped her off.  Her back and her feet were aching from standing so much.  "I'm getting old," Nancy sighed as she headed straight for bed.

The next morning Nancy glanced around her house.  It might not be much, but it was hers. And she had done well for herself and her kids with what little she'd run away with.  Yes, she thought proudly, I've done well for myself!


2 comments:

  1. I like this family, and I like all the girls :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the girls are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!