September 22, 2011

McMillans - Round 10

Chester hugged Brittany the moment he walked through the door.  "How have you been holding up?" he asked. 

Brittany shrugged. "I'm okay..."

"I should've come back from school.  Are you mad?"

Brittany shrugged again, "Whatever."

Chester tried to look into Brittany's eyes to see how she was feeling, but she just looked bored.  "Well, I kind of have a surprise.  I brought my girlfriend, Jaqueline home.  Wanna come help me get her stuff."

Shrug. "'Kay."
"So how's she doing?" Manuel asked.

"She's really not saying right now. She seems fine," Chester said.

Jacqueline scoffed.  "She is not fine.  You never told me you left your little sister back here alone so you could go to school! She had to deal with all the funeral arrangements and then live in this empty house by herself!"

Chester frowned.  "I couldn't very well become a doctor if I didn't go to school!  If anyone should've come back, it should've been Austin!"

Jacqueline delicately shrugged and continued eating.  "Whatever."

Chester did a double take.  Where did women learn to do that? he thought, completely exasperated.

Brittany was so tired of everyone asking her how she was.  She'd been heartbroken that Mom had died so soon after Dad.  It'd made it worse at the time that she was all alone.  But, really.. she was okay!

"You guys, I promise you! I'm fine!" she said when Jacqueline asked her again.

Austin laughed.  "Wow! You got more than one word out of her! I think we're making her mad!"

Brittany crossed her arms. "It's not funny."

Jacqueline patted her hand and glared at Austin. "No one thinks it's funny.  You're fine."

Austin held his hands up and attempted to make peace. "She's right.  I'm sorry!"

Brittany just half-heartedly ate her macaroni and wished Chester had never moved back in.

Especially since his girlfriend moved in with him!

Brittany liked Jacqueline well enough.  It just drove her nuts sometimes watching her big brother act like a dope around her.

But really, she had her own romance to worry about.  She really had a thing for Wilbur. And she was pretty sure he had a thing for her.

 In fact, she knew it!

"Do you think Brittany's doing better?" Chester asked Austin.

Austin shrugged and made his chess move.  "She seems to be okay," he replied.  "Why?"

It was Chester's turn to shrug.  "Jacqueline keeps worrying about."

Austin nodded sagely.  "Women!"

"Shh... don't let my brother's hear you," Brittany whispered as they tiptoed through the house.

Wilbur glanced around.  "I think we're safe," he whispered back.


"Good!" Brittany sighed and then kissed him.


Little did she know that she shouldn't have been worrying about her brothers! Her Dad was rolling around in his grave because she was sneaking boys in past midnight and making out on a school night.  Justus spent the entire night jumping out of lamps and spooking Wilbur.

Wilbur glanced around nervously.  "Did you hear that Brit?"

Brittany looked around.  "No? What is it?" she whispered.

Wilbur shook his head.  "I... I don't know.. Look... I'm going to go... I'll see you later!"

Brittany could only stare as Wilbur high-tailed it out the front door.  "What in the world?" she wondered aloud.

"Are you sure she's okay?" Jacqueline asked.

"I'm sure," Chester assured her.

"I was just worried, that's all. I didn't mean to nag!"

Chester smiled. "That's one of the reasons I love you so much."  Then, he paused for a minute.  "Let's get married!"

"What?" Jacqueline asked, startled.

"Let's do it! Let's get married! What are we waiting for?"

"I.. I don't know.. Maybe we should talk about this a little!" Jacqueline said.

Chester was so proud to declare his love in front of his friends and family.  As they lay in bed one night, Chester said he'd love to have his own little baby a few years down the road....

...and Chester got his wish... sooner, rather than later!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Another baby on the way. I just love sim babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....Brittany might feel like she's ok, but she might be having some issues. Overall though the family seems to be doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!